Press enter to begin your search
Connecting Asian investors to the best North American real estate opportunities
SkyPoint Realty Partners (SkyPoint) was formed to bring institutional grade multifamily real estate investments to Asia. SkyPoint was formed to provide Asian investors with access to Class A North American multifamily real estate opportunities. We are Asia’s bridge to the North American multifamily market.
To source investment grade real estate opportunities in major urban centres in North America not otherwise available to investors in Asia. SkyPoint’s objective is to achieve superior returns for our clients consistently and reliably.
Everything we do at SkyPoint is guided by a set of core values that define our business. SkyPoint professionals embrace these values in our professional and personal lives – they are fundamental to our success.
- Client focused: SkyPoint seeks to find optimum solutions to meet clients’ investment and ongoing service needs
- Integrity: SkyPoint will always identify and disclose all asset performance indicators, both positive and negative
- Excellence: SkyPoint’s management has over 15 years of experience identifying North America’s best real estate opportunities
To provide investors an opportunity to invest in the best multifamily assets and markets in North America.
- Provide access to a class of assets that are typically available only to institutions and large investors
- Generate significantly higher returns than the real estate market as a whole
- Preserve capital through investment in stable multifamily assets
The alternative real estate investment market is currently made up of properties that are smaller in size and typically located in smaller urban centres. Larger properties in major urban centres tend to be dominated by institutional investors (or their managers).
SkyPoint is the first company to bring institutional grade investments to the alternative market in Asia.
SkyPoint investments provide security in concrete assets and diversification from public securities. SkyPoint does not use a REIT structure and therefore has the ability to offer higher returns than the same asset class could generate through a REIT investment.
We focus on:
- Class A multifamily assets in key major urban centres across North America
- Providing the Asian market with North American real estate market intelligence
- Generating superior returns for our clients
- Providing investors access to the most liquid and secure real estate investments
With SkyPoint, investors have the opportunity to:
- Invest in a direct ownership interest in Class A multifamily apartment buildings in North America
- Invest in debt finance products which provide pre-construction and construction financing for Class A multifamily projects in North America.
Top Reasons to Invest in Multifamily:
- Superior risk-adjusted returns compared to the real estate market as a whole over the past 20 years
- Low vacancy rates provide stable and predictable cash flows
- Rental housing is a non-discretionary expense – people need a place to live during both good economic times and bad
- Steady and superior appreciation over time compared to other real estate asset classes
Top Reasons to Invest in Canada:
- Canada ranked number one for most sound banking system in the world 8 years in a row (World Economic Forum)
- Canada led all G7 countries in economic growth over the last decade (The World Bank)
- Canada led all G7 countries in the OECD’s Better Life Index (OECD)
- Canada’s population is forecast to grow by 45% over the next 50 years (StatsCan)
- Canada’s population is the most educated among members of the OECD with half of its working-age population having a tertiary-level education (OECD)
- Democratic and transparent government
- Canada is the most tax competitive country in the G7 (KPMG)
Top Reasons to Invest in Toronto:
- Highest forecast net migration of any Canadian city (Conference Board of Canada)
- Expected economic growth of 3.1% in 2016 and 3.2% in 2017 (Conference Board of Canada)
- Housing prices continue to rise above $650,000, leading to historic low rental vacancy rates of 1.7% (CMHC)
- The Toronto region accounts for 19% of the nation’s GDP and ranks among the top 10 financial centres globally (City of Toronto)
- 40% of Ontario’s jobs are located in Toronto (Invest Toronto)
- In 2014, Toronto outperformed all major US cities including Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Chicago in employment growth and household formation. (SkyPoint)
- In 2014, Toronto had one of the lowest market supply growth of any North American city at just 0.2% (SkyPoint)
- Toronto ranked #1 as the best political environment in PwC’s 2015 APEC Building Better Cities Report (PwC)